There is something about the crisp air, a new sweater and falling leaves that makes autumn a lovely time for entertaining. Cocktails, along with food and decor, are such a fun piece of the party puzzle. Check out our round-up of fall cocktails you'll love. One of our favorite parts of a fall cocktail is sipping outdoors - and whether you want to keep your drink hot or cold, make sure to check out our new personalized tumblers - perfect for hot pumpkin spiced latte or a chilled apple cider margarita.
1. This Old Fashioned has a lovely autumnal twist by adding maple syrup. Its sugar pairs well with the bourbon. Garnish with a cherry for a little more sweetness and a pop of color.
Photo by: Ethan Calabrese via Delish
2. We couldn't put together a fall cocktail round-up without including a cocktail with some fig flavors. Figs are sweet and lovely; and make a great addition to a cocktail and the perfect garnish. While mixing tequila, orange juice, rosemary and fig preserves; this Fall and Summer cocktail takes you right from the warm days to the cool nights.
Photo via: Liquor.com
3. This smooth Red Velvet is a lovely fall cocktail that uses a popular fall drink - beer in a fun and tasty way. And with just three ingredients, plus a garnish, this fall cocktail can be whipped up in a moment's notice. We love entertaining on a whim - when you have this pretty charcuterie board and this set of cheese knives - you'll always be ready to host.
Photo via: Rachel Ray Magazine
4. If you like a Moscow Mule, you'll love this fall twist! This Apple Pie Moscow Mule is filled with autumnal flavors with its cider and caramel apple flavored vodka. This one also makes a great mock-tail when you omit the vodka. Don't forget the copper mugs and garnishes for the finishing touches.
Photo via: The Cookie Rookie
5. If you're looking for a cocktail that's a little sweet and a little pumpkin flavored - you've got to try this Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate. It's the perfect grown up version of hot chocolate with a pumpkin twist. You can even garnish with caramel and whipped cream for an even sweeter treat.
Photo via: Minimalist Baker
6. This sparkling cocktail would be the perfect signature wedding cocktail to toast the newlyweds! This Sparkling Apple Pie Cocktail hollers fall, but the subtle bubbles make it perfect for weddings and bridal showers. Cheers to apple season! Toast in our personalized champagne glasses for a custom touch.
Photo via: The Kitchen is My Playground
7. We love sangria in the spring and summer, but a good spiced Fall Sangria makes a great autumn cocktail, too. This recipe combines full bodied red wine with brandy, apple cider and cinnamon simple syrup for a flavorful drink. This one works great for a crowd too! Taking it to a fall party? Our monogrammed towels make the perfect hostess gift or new home gift idea.
Photo via: Food Network
Photo via: Food Network
Whether you're hosting a Halloween party, a fall soiree or an Autumn wedding - we hope this Fall Cocktail list get you in the entertaining mood and ready for your party. If you're needing housewarming gifts or hostess gift ideas - make sure to check out our selection of gifts they'll love.